Frank Bealer (family pastor at Elevation Church in Charlotte, NC), Reggie Joiner, and Kristen Ivy talk about the critical role of every parent to do what no one else can do in the life of their kids. Even when it feels feel like a hopeless cause, every baby, kid, and teenager needs you more than you think. Just remember, it will look different at every phase, in every family, and with every child.
Listen to Parent Cue Live
To listen to this episode, click the player below. If you’re reading this via email or RSS, please click here.
In this episode, Frank, Kristen, and Reggie discussed:
- your unique role as a parent and your ability to do what no one else can do
- your kids really do need you more than you think
- kids communicate (and don’t communicate) their need for their parents changes at every phase
- parents have something no one else has with their child – history
- Frank on Twitter: @fbealer
- Reggie on Twitter: @ReggieJoiner
- Kristen on Twitter: @Kristen_Ivy
- Elevation Church
- The Phase Project
Did you find this helpful? Help us spread the word!
Hopefully this episode has helped you find a few practical ways to “do family better.” If you appreciated it, we would love if you would rate the podcast in iTunes and leave us a review! Your rating and review helps gets the podcast in front of new parents and listeners. You can also click the buttons below to share this episode on your own social media channels. Thank you for listening!