Duffy Robbins, Professor of Youth Ministry at Eastern University, joins Reggie Joiner and Kristen Ivy in this episode of Parent Cue Live.
Listen to Parent Cue Live
To listen to this episode, click the player below. If you’re reading this via email or RSS, please click here.
In this episode, Duffy, Kristen, and Reggie discussed:
- the “Morning Sickness” Principle of Parenting
- going through labor twice with each child.
- how we often see what we weren’t really hoping to see
- your job in a kid’s difficult season.
- Duffy on Twitter: @DuffyRobbins
- Reggie on Twitter: @ReggieJoiner
- Kristen on Twitter: @Kristen_Ivy
- Eastern University
- The Phase Project
Did you find this helpful? Help us spread the word!
Hopefully this episode has helped you find a few practical ways to “do family better.” That’s our goal. If you appreciated it, could you share the love?
The best way to do that is to rate the podcast in iTunes and leave us a review! Your rating and review helps gets the podcast in front of new parents and listeners. You can also click the buttons below to share this episode on your own social media channels!