Sherry Surratt (CEO and President of MOPS international), Reggie Joiner, and Kristen Ivy offer encouragement to parents of all ages by giving practical ways to survive difficult moments and thrive in others. Keeping the end goal in mind will help parents remember what they are fighting for now: raising adults who love life, God, and others.
Listen to Parent Cue Live
To listen to this episode, click the player below. If you’re reading this via email or RSS, please click here.
In this episode, Sherry, Kristen, and Reggie discussed:
- avoiding parenting according to popular opinion
- developing a plumb line for your family to stick to
- challenges facing parents of preschoolers
- the striking similarities between preschoolers and middle schoolers
- challenges facing parents of middle schoolers
- the importance of community, for yourself and your kids
- the purpose of parenting
- Sherry on Twitter: @sherrysurratt
- Reggie on Twitter: @reggiejoiner
- Kristen on Twitter: @Kristen_Ivy
- The Phase Project
Did you find this helpful? Help us spread the word!
Hopefully, this episode has helped you find a few practical ways to “do family better.” If you appreciated it, we would love if you would rate the podcast in iTunes and leave us a review! Your rating and review help get the podcast in front of new parents and listeners. You can also click the buttons below to share this episode on your own social media channels. Thank you for listening!