Dr. Jim Burns talks to Kristen Ivy about how you as a parent can help your kids grow up with sexual integrity by having healthy conversations from preschool to high school.
Listen to Parent Cue Live
To listen to this episode, click the player below. If you’re reading this via email or RSS, please click here.
In this episode Jim and Kristen discussed:
- how the conversation should change from phase to phase
- using the rhythm of your day to start conversations about sex
- the importance of starting while your kids are young
- practical tips for parents at every phase (preschool, elementary, middle school, & high school)
- why you should make these conversations a dialogue and not a lecture or a one-time talk
- Jim on Twitter: @drjimburns
- Kristen on Twitter: @Kristen_Ivy
- The Phase Project
- Pure Foundations Book (Age 3-5)
- Pure Foundations Book (Age 6 – 9)
- Pure Foundations Book (Age 10 – 14)
- Accept Nothing Less
- xxxchurch.com (accountability website)
Did you find this helpful? Help us spread the word!
Hopefully, this episode has helped you find a few practical ways to “do family better.” If you appreciated it, we would love if you would rate the podcast in iTunes and leave us a review! Your rating and review help get the podcast in front of new parents and listeners. You can also click the buttons below to share this episode on your own social media channels. Thank you for listening!