Jon Acuff, Reggie Joiner, and Kristen Ivy discuss how to raise technologically responsible kids by imagining the end and giving clearly defined goals for parents at each phase of a kid’s life.
Listen to Parent Cue Live
To listen to this episode, click the player below. If you’re reading this via email or RSS, please click here.
In this episode, Kristen, Reggie, and Jon discussed:
- technology as a moving target when it comes to parenting
- raising kids who are technologically responsible and what that means we do at every phase
- Preschool – enjoy the advantages
- Elementary – explore the possibilities
- Middle School – collaborate a plan
- High School – expand their potential
- practical ways to help your child advance their future through technology
- navigating the dark/negative side of technology with your kids
- Jon on Twitter: @jonacuff
- Reggie on Twitter: @ReggieJoiner
- Kristen on Twitter: @Kristen_Ivy
Did you find this helpful? Help us spread the word!
Hopefully this episode has helped you find a few practical ways to “do family better.” That’s our goal. If you appreciated it, could you share the love?
The best way to do that is to rate the podcast in iTunes and leave us a review! Your rating and review helps gets the podcast in front of new parents and listeners. You can also click the buttons below to share this episode on your own social media channels!