Learning is a never-ending journey, and we can always learn new things about our family. Here’s a fun way to do that with a Family “Would you Rather?” game. What do you still want to learn about each family member? What do you have in common? What makes you different? Have fun coming up with your own questions!
Here’s a list to get you started:
- Would you rather have to ride an elephant or a camel to school/work every day?
- Would you rather have to drink everything from your ears or eat everything with your belly button?
- Would you rather have to eat two full lumps of sugar or eat one small pinch of salt?
- Would you rather forever have to eat with your feet or walk with your hands?
- Would you rather sound like a cow mooing every time you laughed or sound like a chicken every time you screamed?
- Would you rather have a house that is built with Jell-O or a car that is made with graham crackers and honey?
- Would you rather possess the ability to know what your classmates are thinking or be completely invisible?
- Would you rather have a pie smashed onto your face or be sprayed all over your body with silly string?
- Would you rather have 10 fingers on each of your hands or 10 toes on each foot?
- Would you rather be able to run at 100 miles per hour or fly at 10 miles per hour?
- Would you rather be an Olympic gold medalist or an astronaut?
- Would you rather travel back in time to meet your ancestors or would you rather go to the future to meet your descendants?
- Would you rather be funny or clever?
- Would you rather have invisibility or fly?
- Would you prefer to always be slightly late or always be an hour early?
- Would you rather always be cold or always be hot?