Make a cute snack that reflects the story of Moses splitting the Red Sea.
1-8 oz. Cool Whip (defrosted)
1 packet of blue Jell-O
Sand-colored cookies or graham crackers (We used Biscoff!)
Pretzel or cookie sticks
- Place cookies or graham crackers in a Ziploc bag and seal.
- Crush the cookies with a rolling pin. (Be careful!)
- Spread the crumbs down the center of your baking dish lengthwise.
- Top with Teddy Grahams to represent God’s people; add a pretzel or cookie stick to one of the Teddy Grahams to make a Moses!
- Open the Cool Whip container and add 3 tablespoons of blue Jell-O.
- Mix well!
- Use a spatula to spread the Cool Whip onto either side of the baking dish to create the “sea.”
- Use your Teddy Grahams to scoop up the Cool Whip dip. Enjoy!
- As you’re making this dish, discuss the story of Moses parting the Red Sea: “When God’s people were in trouble, Moses listened to God. He raised his staff and when he did, the Red Sea parted and all of God’s people were able to walk through to the other side to safety. God knew what was best for them. God knows what’s best for us, too!”