Create a rainbow painting to remind us that God keeps His promises.
Paper strips (5-10)
Washable paint (red, orange, yellow, green, blue)
- Curl the strips of paper so that they become half-circles.
- Use the paintbrush to cover one edge of a strip in red paint.
- Help your child place the strip of paper perpendicularly on the paper to print a half-circle of red.
- Do the same for each color, placing the half-circles concentrically to create a rainbow!
- As you’re painting, say, “God put a rainbow in the sky to remind Noah that He would always keep His promises. Now our rainbow painting will remind us that God will keep His promises to us, too!”