Play a game of Hide and Seek in reverse to practice being brave because Rahab was brave.
- Play a game of Hide and Seek in reverse:
• One person hides while everyone else seeks.
• Each time someone finds the hider, they join them in hiding instead of the game being over!
• Play until only the last person finds the group.
• Play again!
- As you explain the game, say, “Rahab believed that God was powerful, and this made Rahab brave. She was so brave that she helped hide the spies that Joshua sent to the city. God helped Rahab be brave and He can help us be brave, too!”