This recipe has no mixing bowls and only a few ingredients. You’ll have to trust that everything will just come together and make a delicious dessert. Parents may remember this nostalgic cookie bar.
Ingredients: Trust Bars
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup peanut butter chips or butterscotch chips
- 1 ⅓ cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Nonstick cooking spray
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 13×9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, salt, brown sugar, and butter. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan. Layer evenly with coconut, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and nuts.
Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over everything. This is where your TRUST comes in. Somehow this pan of ingredients will become cookie bars all because of the sweetened condensed milk.
Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars and enjoy!